Spray tan @ Sobe Tan by Fabiola

TURBO AIRBRUSH TANNING is the only safe way to tan. The perfect healthy tan you have always wanted. SoBe Tan owner, aesthetician, (and airbrush artist) Fabiola has created her own unique safe tanning formula spraying thousands of clients since 2000. In just 5 minutes look as though you spent a week in the sun!

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Adriana Lima - Last Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Walk

















I recently realized how lucky I am to be able to have #spraytanned #AdrianaLima for the first time for an event of such magnitude in her life and I am so blown away to be able to be a part of this with my #spraytan that has been one of the things in my life that really has changed my perception about the things that I love and for what I am passionate and grateful for, I believe that when you really do something that you really love from inside of your core is when you really excel! And I feel accomplished and grateful for everything that life has given me!!  This is such an amazing video that I wanted to share, you can really see how her passion for what she does has taken her to where she really is now, and it is all happiness 🎉🎉
#victoriasecretshow @perfectglowsunless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home